Flamboyance

Tuesday, September 18, 2012



ENG: When I saw this dress from Victoria by Victoria Beckham collection (Spring 2012), I fell in love with the wavy black top element. Lucky, as I am so often, I found a dress at TK Maxx a few months later, which I even liked better, because of the wavy hemline at the bottom and the black sleeves. I was taking looks at this dress for I long while now, because I wasn't so sure, if the dress would reflect overdivity's style at it's best. As my readers already know for sure, I am not the going-for-simple-understatement kind of girl. So I took tons of golden jewelry, red lipstick and here is my flamboyant, edgy and very overdivity look. Love it or hate it. This is me.

DE: Als ich dieses Kleid aus der Victoria by Victoria Beckham Kollektion (Frühjahr 2012) sah, gefiel mir dar gewellte, schwarze obere Teil des Kleid sofort. Ein Glückspliz, wie ich bin fand ich nur wenige Monate später bei TK Maxx, ein ähnliches Kleid, welches mir auf Grund des gewellten Saumes und der Ärmel noch besser gefiel. Es hing dann aber eine Weile im Schrank, denn ich war mir nicht sicher, ob dieses Kleid overdivity wiederspiegelt. Wie meine Leser sicher wissen, bin ich kein simpler-understatement-kleidungstyp.
Also nahm ich einen haufen goldenen Schmuck, roten Lippenstift und hier ist mein überladener, extravaganter und sehr overdivity look. Liebt es oder hasst es. Das bin ich.




 photos: Pretty Mess

dress: TK Maxx | heels: H&M Trend | necklace: H&M | sunnies: Miu Miu | bracelet: Versace for H&M