Made to measure dress

Thursday, January 17, 2013




ENG: I love to dress up for an event, especially if the occasion allows me to wear a cocktail dress. I have a few nice party dresses in my wardrobe, but now I have added a really special piece to it. I received my first custom made dressed ever from Msdressy. It's nice to have a dress made with my own measurements.
Msdressy has many prom, evening and cocktail dresses. My favorite category are the celebrity dresses. That's where I found this one-shoulder dress, singer and actress Demi Lovato wore at the American Music Awards. I love the shape of the neckline and the attatched floor-length shawl on one side of the back.
Ps. Check out the message on the soles of my new Zara heels. Isn't that adorable?

DE: Ich mag es mich für ein Event aufzustylen, vor allem wenn der Anlass nach einem Cocktailkleid verlangt. In meinem Schrank finden sich einige tolle Abendkleider, aber nun ist ein ganz besonderes hinzugekommen. Ich habe von Msdressy mein erstes maßgefertigtes Kleid bekommen.
Msdressy hat viele Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Meine Lieblingskategorie sind die Celebrity dresses. Dort habe ich dieses Schulterfreie Kleid entdeckt, welches Sängerin/ Schauspielerin Demi Lovato zu den American Music Awards getragen hat. Mir gefallen die Form des Dekolletés und der am Kleid befestigte bodenlange Schal.
P.S.: Seht euch die tolle Message auf den Sohlen meiner neuen Zara Sandaletten an. Bezaubernd oder?

photos: Lukas

dress: msdressy.com | heels: Zara | necklace: H&M