Powerkeks Press Day

Thursday, December 5, 2013



ENG: A while ago I visited the Powerkeks Showroom during german press days to check out the Spring 2014 Trends for you. Among other brands Conley's, Deichmann, Six, Blacky Dress and I am were shown.
Unfortunately Lynn couldn't go with me this time, but I met Joleena there. It is always nicer to stroll around the showroom together. We had our nails polished with Faby-  a new polish that will hit german perfumeries in spring 2014. After that I continued the beauty program and had an eyelash lifting done. The result was awesome! I can really recommend you to try this one day. You can get more impressions of that day in the video.


DE: Vor einier Weile war ich beim Powerkeks Pressday um mir die Kollektionen für Frühjahr 2014 anzusehen. Unter Anderem waren Deichmann, Conley's, Blacky Dress, Six und I am dabei. Lynn konnte diesmal leider nicht mit mir hin, aber ich traf Joleena zufällig vor Ort. Worüber Ich ganz froh war, denn zu zweit macht so ein Showroom Besuch einfach mehr Spaß. Wir ließen uns die Nägel mit den Faby Lack lackieren und ich erweiterte das Verwöhnprogramm noch um ein Wimpernlifting von der Augenmanufaktur. Das Ergebnis war wirklich fantastisch! Ich kann es euch nur empfehlen. Mehr Eindrücke vom Tag gibt es im Video :)


photos: Me / Joleena