Bijou Brigitte Press Day - Spring Summer 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014


ENG: I was invited to take a look at the Bijou Brigitte Spring / Summer Collection 2014. The showroom was decorated really lovely. I found my fav items very fast: a lion head bracelet, a blue clutch with a golden chain detail and a coral necklace in gold /mint. Since I love the harbour city I live in, I also fell for the maritime theme with ancors, stripes and starfishes. What are your favorite pieces?

Instagram

DE: Beim Press Day von Bijou Brigitte durfte ich zusammen mit Lynn die Frühjahrs / Sommerkollektion bestaunen. Der Showroom war wieder einmal sehr liebevoll dekoriert und sehr gelungen in verschiedene Themen unterteilt. Meine Lieblingsteile standen schnell fest: eine blaue Clutch mit Goldkette, eine Korallenkette in Gold/Mint und ein Armband mit Löwenkopf. Als Hamburger Nordlicht und Hafenlieberhaberin gefiel mir auch das maritime Thema mit den Streifen, Ankern und Seesternen besonders gut. Habt ihr auch schon Lieblingsteile entdeckt?

with Lynn and Vicky


photos: Pretty Mess

You can check my oufit labels here