Beanie & palms - and she's happy all day long

Thursday, April 12, 2012


ENG: As announced, I show you another part of the Versace collection for H&M: My absolute favorite leggings! I added my absolute favorite beanie, I had lost it, but fortunately they were still available in the shops and now I'll probably inseparable, even at temperatures above 15 ° i'll refuse to take it off. When I wear these two favorite pieces with an oversize shirt and a cozy sweater, I feel happy all day.


DE: Wie angekündigt zeige ich euch ein weiteres Teil aus der Versace for H&M Kollektion: Meine absolute Lieblings-leggings! Dazu meine absolute Lieblingsmütze von Cubus, die ich zwischenzeitlich auch mal verloren habe, doch zum Glück gab es sie noch im Geschäft und nun bin ich unzertrennlich und werde mich wahrscheinlich auch bei Temperaturen über 15° weigern sie abzunehmen. Wenn ich zu diesen beiden Lieblingsteilen noch ein Oversizehemd und einen gemütlichen Pulli trage, fühle ich mich pudelwohl.


 photos: Pretty Mess

leggings: Versace for H&M | sweater: Cubus | necklace: polish market | beanie:  Cubus | heels: Primark | coat: Primark