Neon love

Thursday, September 5, 2013


ENG: I know I promised to show a few more summer looks and (promise again) I will, but I just couldn't resist showing you my new coat and heels. I am already stocking up my wardrobe for autumn and winter and since I am the least patient person on this planet I want to wear my new things instantly. By the way have you noticed that I am still into neon colors? I think I am stuck with that forever now. Lime green is my favorite color of all time. Get used to it because, I won't replace it completely for fall colors like khaki, grey and ruby. 





DE: Ich habe euch noch einige Sommerlooks versprochen und die werde ich euch auch zeigen, allerdings konnte ich nicht wiederstehen und musste euch jetzt schon meinen neuen Mantel und meine Pumps zu zeigen. Ich fülle meinen Schrank bereits mit herbstlichen Stücken und da ich eine der ungeduldigsten Personen auf diesem Planeten bin, möchte ich meine neunen Errungenschaften immer sofort tragen. 
Ist euch übrigens aufgefallen, dass ich immer noch ein Schwäche für Neonfarben habe? Ich bleibe wohl für immer dabei: Limonen grün ist meine Lieblingsfarbe für alle Zeiten. Gewöhnt euch dran, denn ich denke nicht daran, sie selbst im Herbst komplett durch Khaki, grau und Weinrot zu ersetzen.


 Photos: Pretty Mess

coat: Elf Sack | top: Das Goldene Taxi | pants: H&M | Heels: Deichmann | necklace + bracelet: Bijou Brigitte

Shop the Look