3 reasons to celebrate

Monday, December 10, 2012



ENG: You may be wondering why I am throwing confetti. There are 3 reasons. The first reason is to welcome my very first Black Milk leggings and secondly my super warm and cozy oversize sweater from Oasap. I am so in love with both pieces, they instantly turned into my favorite outfit for cold winter days (of course I will think of a more solid pair of shoes, if I step out into the snow). Don't you think the sweater and leggings are just a perfect match?
Oh and the third reason to celebrate is my birthday. I turned 25 today :)

DE: Vielleicht fragt ihr euch warum ich mit Konfetti werfe. Dafür gibt es sogar gleich 3 Gründe. Der erste ist die Ankunft meiner allerersten Black Milk Leggings und (zweitens) meines super warmem und gemütlichen Oversize Pullovers von Oasap. Ich bin so verliebt in beide Teile, dass sie sofort zu meinem Lieblings-Winter-Look ernannt wurden (ich werde natürlich festeres Schuhwerk anziehen, wenn ich in den Schnee rausgehe). Findet ihr nicht auch, dass die beiden perfekt zusammen passen?
Oh und der dritte Grund zum feiern ist mein Geburtstag. Heute bin ich 25 geworden :)


photos: Lukas  [& Thanks to Mom ]


leggings: Blackmilk | sweater: Oasap | heels: Nelly | bracelet: Asos | Necklace: New Yorker