Make a Statement with eFoxcity

Thursday, December 27, 2012




ENG: Do you know this situation, when you put on an outfit, but it needs accessories to look complete? I feel that way almost about every outfit. That’s why I love to add statement jewelry to everything I wear, no matter if it’s a simple or bright and colorful look.
There are a many shops offering such pieces, but the price isn’t always acceptable. That’s why I am glad I stumbled upon eFoxcity. They have woman’s as well as men’s clothing and they offer really fashionable jewelry.  I found so many necklaces I like; I barely could decide which should finally land in my cart. No matter, what fashion type you are, I am sure you’ll find something too. There are bullet necklaces for rebels, triangels for hipsters and jewels for divas.
In this post I focused on necklaces, but you’ll find bracelets, earrings and rings (You must check them! ) on the website too.
Besides jewelry you can find fashion wedding dresses  and buy cocktail dresses and fashion clothing online 

DE: Kennt ihr das, wenn ihr ein Outfit habt, dass ohne Accessoires einfach nicht komplett ist?  Mir geht es bei fast allem so, egal ob der Outfit an sich simpel oder farbenfroh und wild gemustert ist. Deswegen füge ich immer gerne Statement-Schmuck zu meinen Looks hinzu.
Es gibt viele ShopS, bei denen man z.B. Ketten findet, die den Look aufwerten, aber nicht immer stimmt der Preis für so ein Teil. Glücklicherweise habe Ich eFoxcity gefunden. Sie bieten Frauen- und Männermode an und besonderen Schmuck. Ich habe sofort ganz viele Ketten gefunden, die mir gefallen und meinen Einkaufwagen gefüllt. Egal was für ein Modetyp du bist, da ist für jeden was dabei. Patronenketten für Rebellen, Dreiecke für Trendsetter und Schmucksteine für Divas.
Ich zeige euch hier mal eine Auswahl an Ketten, aber schaut euch auf der Seite unbedingt auch die Armbänder, Ohrringe und vor allem Ringe an.