Black kitty in the city

Saturday, December 29, 2012


ENG: Hey, did you all have nice Christmas days? I had a few lazy days with friends and family and now I try to catch up with all the photos I need to show you. There are tons of photos-sessions from the last month I haven't yet posted. So here are photos, which were made in the beginning of November. I wore my brand new sneaker wedges, which I think will be still a trend in 2013.Why? They're super comfortable, they discreetly add a few cm to your height and they're just so cool.

DE: Hey, hattet ihr eine schöne Weihnachtszeit? Ich hatte ein paar schöne Tage mit Freunden und Familie und habe ein wenig gefaulenzt. Nun versuche ich aufzuholen, denn es gibt noch viele, viele Bilder vom letzte Monat die ich euch noch nicht gezeigt habe. Diese Bilder sind Anfang November entstanden. Ich trug meine (damals) Brandneuen Sneakerwedges. Ich bin übrigens überzeugt, dass sich dieser Trend auch 2013 halten wird. Warum? Sie sind superbequem, fügen unauffällig ein paar cm Größe hinzu und sie sind einfach cool.



 photos: Pretty Mess

Parka: H&M men  & DIY |  tee: Zara | pants: H&M | sneaker-wedges: New Yorker | necklace: H&M