Intense colors II

Saturday, March 30, 2013




ENG: As promised here is an outfit post wearing my new Chicnova sweater. Find it here.
And a premiere: OVERDIVITY without any jewelry!  That does not happen often, but the colors I've choosen are eye-catching enough, i think. Besides the studs on my Gina Tricot shorts and those on my sweater are also a kind of jewelry.



DE: Wie versprochen gibt es heute ein Outfitpost mit meinem neuen Chicnova Pullover. Hier findet ihr ihn.

Und eine Premiere  gibt es heute auch: OVERDIVITY ohne Schmuck! Das passiert fast nie, aber diesmal sind die Farben schon auffällig genug, so dass ich darauf verzichten konnte. Zudem sind die Nieten auf meinen Gina Tricot Shorts und die auf dem Pullover auch sowas wie Schmuck.





 photos: Lukas

coat: My own design | sweater: Chicnova | shorts: Gina Tricot | sneakers: Puma | beanie H&M