Blackout

Tuesday, July 8, 2014



ENG: Today I look at the black side. Maybe I even had a blackout, while I picked the items for today's outfit post and forgot that I NEVER wear total black outfits. Wild prints and bold colors are my specialty. That's why I needed other eye-catchers to catch up - with a fringebag, cut-out heels and transparent lace top that outfit becomes OVERDIVITY-suitable again.
How do you like this total black look for a change?

Instagram
DE: Heute sehe ich mal schwarz. Und zwar von Kopf bis Fuß! Vielleicht habe ich auch einen Blackout gehabt und beim zusammenstellen des heutigen Outfit Posts vergessen, dass ich NIE komplett schwarze Outfits trage. Wilde Prints und kräftige Farben sind eher mein Spezialgebiet. Deshalb müssen das andere Eye-catcher wieder aufholen - mit Fransentasche, Cut-Out Heels und transparenter Spitzenbluse wird das Outfit dann doch noch OVERDIVITY-tauglich.
Wie gefällt euch zur Abwechslung mal dieser total black look?




shirt: Gina Tricot | pants: Cubus | bag: H&M | heels: Deichmann | necklace:  H&M | bracelet: SIX | belt: & other stories | ring: H&M