Nevermind Girl

Thursday, July 3, 2014



ENG:  I recently did ​​a styling job on the subject of "Denim".  I have created some looks with jeans elements in the "clean grunge" style for this shoot. The pictures were taken in an American diner, which was just the perfect location for the shooting. I like the "Nevermind Girl" pictures really much and they even have been published in the spring issue of Ellements Magazine! I am looking forward to my next job as a stylist!

Instagram
DE: Vor kurzem bin ich für ein Shooting zum Thema "Denim" in die Rolle einer Stylistin geschlüpft. Ich habe dazu sechs oufits im cleanen Grunge Stil zusammengestellt. Als passende Location für das Shooting, diente ein Diner im amerkiansischen Look. Mir gefällt das Ergebins total und die Bilder sind sogar in der Frühjahrsausgabe des Ellements Magazine veröffentlicht worden! Ich freue mich schon auf meinen nächsten Job als Stylistin!


Styling: Ania Kluk
Model: Karolina Mrazkova
Hair & Make-Up: Julia Watkins