ASOS Pre Autumn shopping

Saturday, August 17, 2013

ENG: Thanks to your votes I've won a Streetstyle contest from Mister Wong recently. I received a shopping voucher worth 250 Euro, which I redeemed at Asos. Underneath you can the the itmes, that landed in my shopping basket. My choice is rather autumn orientated, but after all it is not far off. I haven't kept everything. You will find out which things found a place in my wardrobe bit by bit on my blog. Till then let my know what your fav itmes are and feel free to shop, too.





DE: Kürzlich habe ich dank eurer Votes einen Streetstyle Kontest bei Mister Wong gewonnen.
Ich erhielt einen Shoppinggutschein für Asos in Höhe von 250 Euro. Unten seht ihr welche Teile bei mir im Warenkorb gelandet sind. Meine Auswahl war schon etwas herbstlich orientiert, aber schließlich ist es auch nicht mehr weit bis dahin. Ich habe nicht alles behalten. Welche Sachen ein Plätzchen in meinem Schrank gefunden haben, werdet ihr nach und nach auf meinem Blog sehen. Bis dahin lasst mich gerne wissen, welches eure Lieblingsteil ist und fühlt euch frei es nachzushoppen.