Fashion carousel ride

Sunday, August 18, 2013


ENG: Autumn is not far off. In fact I already started to wear my new ASOS Zipper boots and bought this cat ear hat. But don't be afraid I still have a few summer looks to show you and tomorrow I am leaving for a week of sun and sightseeing in Rome. I am sure I will come back with a lot of photos for you.
By the way my pink balloon turned 5 this month :)


DE: Der Herbst ist nicht mehr weit weg. Meine ASOS Zipper Boots und meinen Katzenohren Hut trage ich bereits jetzt schon. Aber keine Angst, ich habe noch einige Sommer Looks, die ich euch demnächst zeigen werde. Morgen geht es ersteinmal zum Sonne tanken und Sightseeing für eine Woche nach Rom und ich werde sicherlich mit einer Menge Bilder wiederkommen.
Übrigens ist mein pinker Ballon diesen Monat 5 Jahre alt geworden :)



photos: Chrischo

Leggings: Chicnova | shirt: Cubus | hat: Monki | cross: Bijou Brigitte | boots: ASOS